Saturday, May 30, 2009

Columbus Ohio May 29, 2009 Fan Review

Did not keep a setlist. It was basically the same set as the night before. But they played the following songs that weren't played in Cincy: Cypress Grove, Murder by Mistletoe, and Cooperstown. Maybe 1 or 2 others.

The venue was very small with an even smaller stage. As a result, it was very crowded on the stage and it effected the performance.....the band literally couldn't move. This was in stark contrast to the booze filled, happy show in Newport the night before.

I don't blame the brothers....I blame the piece of shit management group who books the band.

On a side note, my brother asked Ian before the show if he'd play Roll On Arte. Ian's response? "To be honest man...I don't even remember the lyrics". Umm.....ok.

Reading over my review, you'd think I didn't have fun. But through it all, I had a good evening. The FB have just set such a high standard.

Oh...Greatest Show on Earth is so good, it should be illegal.

Pork