Monday, May 25, 2009

Setlist: The Garage

Okay. I just had the craziest weekend ever. I got hailed out at DelFest and left after the Old Crow Medicine Show set. I awoke Sunday morning sorely disappointed that I wasn't going to be enjoying any live music on my birthday... so... after a little wallowing I packed up my overnight bag, called a friend from Durham (twisted her arm a little and pulled the "It's my birthday" card) and headed to the airport to pick up a rental car. About 6 hours later I found myself outside the above mentioned Garage.

I made a good choice for my birthday. The show was amazing.

Setlist:

Intro
Cypress Grove
Helen Fry
Chicken Wire
Greatest Show
Damn You Jim
Love Me Tenderly
Whiskey In My Whiskey
Step Dad
Run Chicken Run
Ballad of Lou the Walterweight
White Limo
Farley's Song
Frankie's Gun
Take this Hammer (impromptu)
Little John
Let Me Come Home
Ruby Mae

Encore:
St. Stephen's End
Two Hands
Penn Station

On the list, but not performed:
Liquor or Ooo My Love
Memphis Flu

The highlight of the night for me was talking to the guys (mostly Farley and Searcher) as my friend and I hung around for a few birthday drinks. Farley very animatedly described his plans for the drum dive and how they went awry.-

Jumpinbean.